GlitterPaw is a CMS for Jewelry Brands
You sell shiny things so why not use a software system with a shiny name?
In all seriousness, we chose an unusual sounding name because this content management system (CMS) is unusual in what it offers.
The most concise description we can come up with is that it's a simple looking, unified CMS and POS for any jewelry brand to use with a minimal learning curve. It is always expanded to include useful internet features and Google suggested features into one platform so jewelry brands never have to pay extra monthly fees.
Forget about the nitpicky extra monthly fees
Other website systems charge extra subscriptions fees every month to include features like SEO tools, ecommerce shipping, PayPay and Authorize.net integration, social media sharing tools, and forms.
While GlitterPaw doesn't have every feature imaginable, it does have all the jewelry website features that make sense for the majority of online jewelry stores and retail brands. It might even have a few fancy features that we feel you should eventually grow into.
Since this is a unified website platform without plugins, there's never a worry that a third party plugin will interfere with other features.
Best of all, we feel that any website using GlitterPaw automatically has a leg up for ranking highly in search results. That's because there are SEO settings built into every feature that follow Google's latest suggestions. Additionally, the frontend layouts are all generated with ADA compliance in mind.
Overall, GlitterPaw Software will be easy for you to use, your customers will appreciate the information they see on your site, and we expect that your search ranking will reflect your success.
Here are some features of GlitterPaw Software
- Built in SEO features - easy to manage on a per page and per product basis
- Library of forms, content layouts, animation effects and other features built in.
- GlitterPaw has it's own Shopping Cart and merchant system that connects with Authorize.net
- GlitterPaw is PCI-DDS compliant, although you still need to get your own certification.
- PayPal BuyNow button integration on a per item basis
- Contest Module - allows for video, voting, photo or question/answer contests. If you think link building is a hard process then you seriously need to run contests on your website.
- Unlimited Pages - Create as small or as large of a website as you'd like.
- Customer Accounts - they create an account to tie into purchases, the Bridal Registry or the Wish Lists.
- Flexible Content Management System (CMS)
- Testimonials Module - Allow your customer to leave testimonials right on your site, and show the overall rating.
- Blog Module - including typical features like keywords and comments
- Newsletter Module - Build and archive your newsletters on your website then copy the code so you can send it via email.
- Article Module - Create a library of educational articles that add incredible SEO value to your site.
- Bridal Registry - you manage it, customers can look up details online.
- Product Catalog - We've tested catalogs up to 77,000 products.
- Multiple Product Photos - 9 photos per item, plus 2 more through the Content Swap
- Unlimited product categories