released December 29, 2020
(recorded December 28, 2020) - 63 minutes
a) Tech News Headlines / Social Media Watch - Video conferencing is at the height of use from the ubiquity of Skype to the power of Zoom. Virtual Chat continues to be necessary, whether you're using Pure Chat or Podium, or Facebook Messaging. Social media trends in users via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, and YouTube bring in further possibilities, and questions.
b) Industry News / 2020 Review: How do you handle controversial current events in your online presence? Whether you're discussing social unrest, pandemic panic, or political strife, you need to keep up on the comments, your accounts, and if you dare a public opinion: stick to it, or be gracious and abstain.
c) Industry News / 2020 Forecasts into Reality: What did the experts think 2020 would shape out to be? We talk social media, online sales, and search engine optimization.
- US forecasting shocks 2020: Ecommerce and overall commerce
- Social networks will experience a pandemic-driven boost in 2020—but not equally
- Big 3’ Holiday Days Exceed $22 Billion in Online Spending, Grow 25 Percent Year-Over-Year
- So Long, 2020: A Comscore Year in Review
- 10 Youtube Statistics That You Need to Know in
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
AT: 12/29/2020 03:54:00 PM
Post a Comment
Comments are closed.